FitMalaysia X is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with the Terms and Conditions of Use and any other documents referred to herein) sets out how your personal information shall be collected, shared and used.
FitMalaysia X management including the members of staff shall respect the confidentiality of the personal data shared and ensure that all personal data collected and/or stored and/or transmitted and/or used for, or on behalf of FitMalaysia X are kept safe at all material times. FitMalaysia X shall ensure the collection and/or storage and/or transmission and/or usage of personal data by FitMalaysia X shall be done in an appropriate manner and in accordance with the Laws of Malaysia for membership applications, and internal purposes.
- 1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you submit online via our site when you register and/or login;
- any correspondence that you send to us or via email ;
- details of classes purchased made on the FitMalaysia X website; and
- reservations you make for FitMalaysia X classes.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
We may use your information in the following ways (provided that you agree):
- to ensure that our website’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you;
- for our internal purposes, such as site performance, system administration, quality control and to evaluate use of our website, so that we can provide you with better services;
- to notify you regarding any changes to our services;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you ;
- to analyse and create reports to assist with future marketing;
- to enable you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so;
- We may monitor your use of our site and record your email address and/or IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical information about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- We only keep your information for as long as it is necessary;
- We will validate data provided using generally accepted practices and guidelines. This includes the use of check sum verification on some numeric fields such as account numbers or credit card numbers. In some instances, we are able to validate the data provided against pre-existing data held by FitMalaysia X. In some cases, FitMalaysia X requires to view the original documentation before we may use the personal data such as personal identity and/or proof of address.
- SECURITY OF INFORMATION:
- We ensure that your information is stored on our secure servers. Any payment or transactions made will be encrypted. If you have a username, password or other login details which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you must not allow any other person to use them and must treat them as confidential. If you believe or suspect that someone else possesses your login and/or account details, you are advised to contact us at [email protected] as soon as possible. Kindly also take note of our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Although we will apply our normal procedures and comply with legal requirements to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- Our site may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites ought to have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those sites or for their privacy policies. Please ensure that you have read the privacy policies prior to submitting your information to those websites.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Where such a transfer is performed, it will be done so in accordance with FitMalaysia X Studio policy and the Laws of Malaysia such as the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- Some parts of FitMalaysia X’s website may “cookie” your device; to provide personalized services or maintain your identity across multiple pages within one or more sessions. These information may include but is not limited to, relevant login and authentication details as well as information relating to your activities and preferences across our FitMalaysia X website.
- We may use your information to share with you marketing information that you request or that we feel may be relevant to you. These information will be sent to you via Short Message Service (“SMS”) or Email.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you through email and/or SMS with information about products and services which are similar to those we have previously shared with you, unless you have notified us that you may no longer be interested to receive them.
- If you are a new customer, we may contact you by email and/or SMS only if consented.
- If you are disinclined for us to use your information for the purposes of marketing as stated in the above, kindly contact us at any time via our email : [email protected]
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION:
We may share your information with other organizations, where necessary in the following manner:
- If we have to share your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements imposed, or if we have to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use or any other agreements or to protect our rights, property or our customers etc. This may involve exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may also share your information with third parties who provide services to us.
Where such a transfer is performed, it will be done so in accordance with FitMalaysia X policy, and local legislation such as the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Individuals have the right to:
- Check whether FitMalaysia X holds any personal data relating to them and if so, obtain copies of such data;
- Require FitMalaysia X to correct any personal data relating to them which is inaccurate for the purpose for which it is being used.
HOW TO CONTACT US: